Skip to content
Driver Install On Mac
Envy Photo 7855 Driver Install Mac
- Visit the official HP web page, search for the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer, navigate to the Software and Drivers page.
- Go to the Driver section and click the Download link below the Install HP Easy Start file for HP Envy Photo 7855 driver install Mac.
- Open the downloaded zip file and click HP Easy Start.
- If a dialog box prompts on the screen, click Open.
- Once you see the installation wizard, select the checkbox next to the ‘I have read and agree to the End User License Agreement and Privacy Statement’ option, and click Continue twice.
- Select the HP Envy Photo printer and click the Continue button in the Connect window.
- Note: If you do not see your HP printer on the screen, check if a USB cable is connected firmly between the printer and your Mac computer.
- Select the radio button beside the Continue with USB connection option and click Continue.
- Perform the on-screen prompts.
- When the Install window opens, select the Essential Software and HP Easy Scan option and click Install.
- If you see a prompt dialog box, type the administrator password, and select the OK option.
- After you see the Installed Successfully message on the screen, click Continue.
- Click Continue Finish to complete the installation process of the HP Envy Photo 7855 driver install Mac computer.