How to Install HP Envy 7855 Driver Installation Mac?
To perform any HP Envy Photo 7855 printer-related operation from your Mac, you need to install the driver (HP Easy Start) on it. The section below details the procedure to the HP Envy Photo 7855 driver installation on Mac.
- First, download the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer driver file from the printer’s support page. To do so, follow the instructions given below. If you have installed this printer driver on your Mac already, then skip these instructions and start from step 2.
- Visit the HP printer’s web page. Search and select the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer.
- Now, go to the Software and Drivers page.
- If required, select your OS type and version.
- Navigate to the Driver section and click Download beside HP Easy Start.
- Now, the HP Easy Start file will be downloaded.
- Connect your HP Envy 7855 printer to Mac using a USB cable.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- In the browser’s downloads bar or in the Downloads folder of your Mac, double-click on the downloaded HP Easy Start file.
- On the prompt screen, click Open. When prompted, select the I have read and agree to the End User License Agreement and Privacy Statement checkbox and click Continue > Continue.
- Select your HP printer name from the displayed list.
Note: In case if your printer name is not displayed on the screen, then check the USB cable. If not, connect it securely and then continue with the steps to complete the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer driver installation on Mac.
- In the Connect window, click the Continue button.
- Click the radio button beside the Continue with USB connection option.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen.
- In the Install window, select the HP Easy Start option and click Install.
- Enter your Mac’s administrator password in the given field and click OK.
- Once the HP Envy Photo 7855 installation on Mac completes, the Installation Successful message will be displayed on the screen.
- In the Add and Verify Your Device window, click Add Device Print Test Page or Scan Test Page.
- Print a test page by following the on-screen instructions.