123.hp.com/envyphoto7855 Driver Installation
Carry out the following instructions to perform the HP Envy Photo 7855 driver installation on your Windows and Mac OSs.
Envy 7855 For Windows
- First, make sure that your HP printer and the Windows computer are not connected.
- Now, insert the printer setup CD-ROM into your computer’s disc tray.
- Double-click on the setup file to initiate the driver installation.
- Accept the end-user license agreements of the HP printer manufacturer.
- When prompted, select the USB Connection option and connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Envy Photo 7855 driver installation on your Windows computer.
- Once the driver installation completes, try a test print to verify whether the setup is done correctly or not.
Envy 7855 For Mac
- First, check if you have the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer driver file for Mac. If not, download it from the printer’s support site or this page.
- Once you have the printer driver file saved in your local folder, you’re ready to perform the HP Envy Photo 7855 driver installation on Mac.
- Connect your HP printer to the Mac OS using a USB cable.
- Open the downloaded HP driver .dmg file by double-clicking on it.
- Select the HP Easy Start option.
- Click the Open button if prompted.
- Accept the printer’s license agreement by clicking the checkbox beside the I have read and agree to the End User License Agreement & Privacy Statement option and click Continue.
- Now, the printers that are connected to your Mac will be displayed on the screen; choose your HP Envy 7855 Printer and click Continue again.
- If your printer is not displayed on the screen, then check whether the USB cable. If it is not securely connected, remove and reconnect it properly.
- Select the Continue with USB connection option.
- On the Install screen, select the HP Easy Scan software.
- If prompted, enter your Mac’s administrator password in the given field.
- It might take about two-five minutes for the selected software to install.
- Once the software has been installed, the HP Envy Photo 7855 Driver Installation Successful message will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, the Add and Verify Your Device screen opens.
- Click Add Device > Print Test Page or Scan Test Page > Continue.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to print a test page.