Unboxing Setup HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer
HP Envy Photo 7855 is an All-in-One printer that prints using the HP Thermal Inkjet technology. One of the special features of this printer is automatic duplex printing. To know the HP Envy Photo 7855 Setup and installation and initial hardware setup, refer to the quick steps given below.
Unpacking Envy 7855 Printer
- Check for the essential accessories in the box.
- Once you take the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer out of the box, remove all the tapes, stickers, and other packing materials from the inside and outside of the printer.
- You can recycle the packing materials.
Envy 7855 – Power Cord Connection
- Take a power cord and connect it between the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer and a wall outlet.
- Power up the printer, set a language, country/region, and select the Yes option to move on to the HP Envy Photo 7855 Setup and installation.
Installing the Envy 7855 Ink Cartridges
- Lift/open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the ink carriage moves to the center and stays idle.
- Take a new ink cartridge from the package and remove the plastic tape from it.
- Place the unpacked ink cartridge in the slot correctly.
- Similarly, insert the remaining ink cartridges into the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer one by one.
- Close the cartridge access door properly.
Envy 7855 – Placing Plain Paper
- Pull the input tray out from the printer.
- Take out the output tray.
- Check if there are any packing materials in the paper tray. If so, remove them completely.
- Move the paper-width guides in the outward direction, place some plain paper, and align them according to the paper dimension.
- Push the input tray back.
- Now, the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer begins to initialize.
- You can now perform the HP Envy 7855 printer driver installation using the setup CD or by downloading the driver from our site.